Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

oh boy!
lau.gif

so just what all are you getting?? I have never bought from EBay, but may have to this week to get some eggs for our broody (who still won't give up, so we are giving up and giving her some eggs)
I bid on ALOT of marans eggs.

So chad did you win any of them ???

fisherlady check here before you buy eggs one of us just might have what you want.
They are still in auction. Could have a small investment just in the eggs and shipping if I win them all. Granted I did bid on some quail trays for the incubator too. Gonna need those before I get eggs and looked at my "Items you are watching" list...yep flagged over a dozen different listings for quail eggs lol

I am sorry to announce that my mothers stupid sneaky dog~(who she was not paying attention to I might add)  KILLED all of our newborns.  All 4 are DEAD.  Needless to say, my mother and her stupid dog are not here, My wonderful(sad) husband had to bury 4 baby chicks and I am dealing with 5 traumatized children.  She pushed her way through the brooder door (the door was closed when I saw her in there) and she ate them all.

My mother and I are not on speaking terms right now...she was too busy yakking it up with her boyfriends and crap in my office.  her responsibility was to watch that dog especially because the dog has been trying to get to those chicks the whole time she was here.  

Hope you have a merry christmas...right now, my santa's wish is that those other 6 hatch today...

Ohhh...Penta...give the boys a huge hug for me! I can't even imagine what I would've said if I were in your place (well...yes, I can imagine...it's just not appropriate for a family site!) Crossing my fingers and sending positive hatching vibes your way for the other 6 babies!

Back
Top Bottom