Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

barbiegirl ~you still think she looks pretty with half a poof??? LOL

MC~ I stuck her in the utility sink and just started cutting, she just stood there stupified! LOL but our birds are very very very friendly. I got a little worried because she did get water in her nose at times, I hope she will be ok, I didnt drown her, but I dont think I will be doing FF for them anymore. it took more time to dry her with the blow dryer than anything.
We will need to be giving Gracie the same treatment in another week or so... poor girl has been run ragged by all the little ones and could use a good spa day!

... and I think she looks adorable with half a poof! I like being able to see their eyes I guess... even when they are giving us the stink eye!
A couple days dealing with a house full of sicks people and I am a couple hours behind reading posts.
Oh... sorry to hear you've had sick ones at home, That makes for a long few days! And yep, if you miss a day or two it sure takes some time to catch up!
caf.gif

This is Juliet on FF! (fermented feed)

& Juliet after her bath and haircut! If this doesnt work, the silkies will NOT get FF anylonger as I had a terrible time cleaning her up since its at her face and nostrils, I pray I didnt hurt her with all that water at her face! I cut most of her poof off, one plus is that she can finally see as you always had too much poof it covered her entire face. I had to be VERY CAREFUL not to cut her wattles under that mess at her beak too! She loved the meal worms at blow dryer break times!

Does FF make them Drunk? She looks like it....
gig.gif

I thought I'd give everyone an update on the Silkie chicks that April let me have. It took me 2.5 weeks but it finally happened. Somehow I murdered them.

A new record for me.

Never even attempting Silkies again!

Bucks County!
smile.png

Welcome from Centre County!

Alright, brought my first boxes to the new house, April's incubator is fired up and feeling toasty already and I calculated that she's only four miles down the road! How cool is that?!
Is it sad that the first thing to come into our new house is an incubator?! I mean, I set it all up before touching any boxes, LOL! Home isn't home without an incubator, even if it's someone else's bator and we aren't staying here yet, lol.

That is MOST awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom