Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Just came in from my morning ritual of feeding and collecting eggs. It doesn't matter how cold it is or what the weather is like, it's just so enjoyable to go out and spend some time with my girls! They're quite spoiled too, they got some bread this morning and as a treat we got them some dried meal worms at TSC the other day. Did you ever think when you first got chickens that you would enjoy them as much as we obviously all do? I know I never did!

It's awesome to be all cold talking to the chickens and they cock their heads like they do at u like they know what u are saying! My boys are getting into it and my daughter has never said no when I ask her, "wanna go get eggs?". My 9 yr old collected them today.

Falls, PA here.
Berks!
frow.gif

It's awesome to be all cold talking to the chickens and they cock their heads like they do at u like they know what u are saying! My boys are getting into it and my daughter has never said no when I ask her, "wanna go get eggs?". My 9 yr old collected them today.
My little Luke was like no way this morning its cold I am going back in mommy!!! LOL

started a new thread for the following post
barnie.gif
...meant to put it in this thread--

hello PA chicken people!!!!...i have 2 beautiful gold crested/bearded Polish roo's that i need to find a new home for...they need their own flock...they are adults altho i'm not sure of their age...when we got them about 6 months ago they were small and scrawny and kept to themselves but now they are much bigger, they are trying to take over the flock and lately it's been total chaos in the coop!...i'm in central PA..southern Huntingdon Co...would love to keep them together as they seem to be each others best buddy but will separate if keeping them together isn't possible...$20. each or $30 for the pair...you pick up or we might be able to deliver it it isn't too far...anyone interested please respond to this post...thanks!!!

Just came in from my morning ritual of feeding and collecting eggs. It doesn't matter how cold it is or what the weather is like, it's just so enjoyable to go out and spend some time with my girls! They're quite spoiled too, they got some bread this morning and as a treat we got them some dried meal worms at TSC the other day. Did you ever think when you first got chickens that you would enjoy them as much as we obviously all do? I know I never did!

Same here! And since both Radioman and I are equally into them we spend a lot of time hanging out with them in the evening.... sure is cool to learn their personalities and quirks and learn their 'language' a bit. We have the added entertainment of watching Mindy acting like a kid with their first crush when she gets to spend time in the coop. We don't have kids at home anymore, so it's just us and the dogs, but I do know that I can no longer put on a pair of shoes without having someone else beat me to the door before the second shoe is on!

Back
Top Bottom