Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I miss goats so much.
love.gif

Mmm, yes. Knoebels. Dewey's work claims to have a picnic there (no food, just free tickets and a 3hr wait for prize drawings that seems rigged). We use half the tickets to eat and then save the rest for another trip. I think I have about $100 worth of tickets again. We may make a day of Knoebels soon...

I am off to have my first coffee. Talk about a late start to the day.

with all this talk of knobles.... would any one want to do a meet up at the park? We usually try to go a few times over the summer and usually spend a week up and J&D. Hoping to go in a few weeks for my birthday. Getting older is easy to forget if you spend it at an amusment park!!

Mmm, yes. Knoebels. Dewey's work claims to have a picnic there (no food, just free tickets and a 3hr wait for prize drawings that seems rigged). We use half the tickets to eat and then save the rest for another trip. I think I have about $100 worth of tickets again. We may make a day of Knoebels soon...

I am off to have my first coffee. Talk about a late start to the day.
Just had my first cup, and I've been up since 0530. Sad thing is I put the pot on when I got up, burnt coffee yummy...
sickbyc.gif

First day of summer vacation for my boys! Now what to do with them so they aren't bored.
sad.png
One day we have to make it to Knoebels!
big_smile.png
Gavin LOVES it out there, even more than Disney.

I need to rant but with this being public I'm worried the person causing the issues will someday decide to look on here and see it (it's not anyone who is on here now, least not that I know of
hide.gif
)...UGH!!! I think I might go throw some lead down range to cool off....

with all this talk of knobles.... would any one want to do a meet up at the park? We usually try to go a few times over the summer and usually spend a week up and J&D. Hoping to go in a few weeks for my birthday. Getting older is easy to forget if you spend it at an amusment park!!
Sounds like fun. We'll all need to set something up. I think I'm the closest to Knoebels, so almost anytime works for me and Gavin.

Back
Top Bottom