Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I know the purists may not like this, but I've been playing with my lemon cuckoo and BBS orpingtons. This girl is close to where I hope to end up. Lots of yellow/blues I don't really want hatch, too, unfortunately.
These are gorgeous! I thought they were partridge when I first looked at them. I wonder what they would throw if covered by a Partridge Roo? Hmmmm.

Armstrong county Kittanning area!!!!!!!!!
Hello! Welcome!
frow.gif

I am originally from the Karns City area, so very familiar with Kittanning, currently live in Northern Indiana County... we still fish in the Kittanning area on the river for catfish. Always nice to see another chicken person from the area!

These are gorgeous! I thought they were partridge when I first looked at them. I wonder what they would throw if covered by a Partridge Roo? Hmmmm.

My orpingtons are pureorpington, just mixing colors. My Lennon cuckoo too is a gorgeous boy out of the Sarah Middleton line. Not sure of the line on the BBS.
I may have a couple more with that coloring coming up from my last two hatches, got to give them some time. Hoping I have s too to breed them with in there as well. I have a some with mostly lemon and some with lemon and blue combinations as well if anyone is interested. Some of them are going to the freezer in a couple weeks, I don't have room for the ones that aren't colored the way I want.

Last edited:
caf.gif
Morning Everyone....
Hope you all have a great day. Hello and Welcome to all the new peeps!!
frow.gif
.......To those with the AWESOME construction going on...keep up the great work..WOW!!!...coop envy!!!
thumbsup.gif

Okay...have to get something done today!!.......Oh...hey **Ray...Love the colors..they do look like some nice partridge!!!
love.gif

Good morning all:

Well, broody #1 is off the nest and back to normal activities and now broody #2 has settled in...she has 5 under her and if another chooks lays today it will get added too....#1 is doing a weird thing though...the past two days she goes into the coop about an hour early and sits in a nesting box, then roosts when the other chooks return....go figure....

Back
Top Bottom