Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Does anyone have any Ameraucana chicks for sale near Crawford county PA?
sad.png
Nope
All I have right now is a few remaining LF Blue Salmon Faverolles at a week old, sorry!
I dont think your close enough to drive for chicks, however I have had a few people from as far as florida come for brahma! LOL

Last edited:
The original lilacs, often found around old houses, have been greatly improved over the years. There are even some varieties that will bloom a second time in later summer (they might say they bloom all summer like roses, but that's an exaggeration). The variety I've used the most is called "Miss Kim". It's "dwarf", but I've seen them taller than 6 ft over time. What I like about them is they are absolutely covered with blooms and the fragrance is pure lilac and seems much stronger and longer lasting. They are not new and so pretty cheap at the discount garden centers. BTW, if you go to Shady Maple, allow time to explore some of the local nurseries and greenhouses. Quality is higher and prices much lower than other places. I think it's all the local competition or something.

DHetzel, smarty pants! In a good way! Thanks for the tip, love those lilacs too.

Welcome to new people!

Got my chicken roost up and ready to go, now. To finish the run...

:( Nope All I have right now is a few remaining LF Blue Salmon Faverolles at a week old, sorry! They lay a blue/green eggie just sayin! I dont think your close enough to drive for chicks, however I have had a few people from as far as florida come for brahma! LOL
Where are you located? :) I just got my shipment of BO's and by the time I decided I wanted some Ameraucana's they were sold out until September! :/

BGirl:

I have a Lilac bush too...there are many suckers growing around it. If you ever make it down my way you are more than welcome to dig a few....

:frow hey all!!
MY GOSH!! I am having some severe chick envy right now:love ..just spent the last 2 hours looking over everything I've missed for the past 5 days...holy-moly!!! 
**Hello to all the new Peeps in the house!!!:highfive: ..Glad to have ya here!! 
**Congrats to all and their hatchlings,..swappings and coop buildings!!!
** I miss being in the area, would have loved to have taken the CPT course again..just as a refresher!! and it would have been a great excuse to see you all again:hugs !!!
** Wing/Blarney/LadyHawk...are any of you, or anyone else for that matter... going to be at the Green Dragon this Friday???? We are coming down to visit and HAVE to stop and pick up things they don't have up-here!! If anyone is going to be there and would like to visit...let me know, I'll wear a name tag;) ...:lau
***Ladyhawk- I have a lot of lilacs that have sprouted out this year. I would love to get one or two of these guys to you!! :D   We will be down that way again over the summer, if you are interested, just let me know. It will give the plants time to be more established and a better likelihood of survival.
Hope everyone is loving this wonderful balmy April weather....chins up folks, it will get better:hugs .Have a good one!-Danielle

Danielle!!!!! I will be at Green Dragon this Friday!!!! Can't wait to see you!
And, I'd love to have some lilac! Pretty please! XOXO

Heads up..
Mount joy TSC has people working today that know nothing about. Chickens,,,,I tried to tell them that they had the bin labeled wrong and they just looked at me...so if you want day old white silkie, they have. Bin of them marked $1.99 white leghorns, bantams are usually $3.00 .. be careful they also has the signs backwards for white rock and Cornish cross,,,the guy working told me that they were the same thing so it didn.t matter what the sign said:lol:

Back
Top Bottom