Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

What breed are they
smile.png
smile.png

Mine are Bantam Mottled Cochin
smile.png

As I'm sitting here waking up, I opened the curtains to let some of the morning light in and my little Chip started working on his crow welcoming in the new day lol. I'm loving it!

I asked this before but it might have gotten overlooked. Is Chip (OEGB) going to be able to mate with the big girls (BCM & EE) when full grown or will he be too small to make contact. I don't want to have to separate him all the time but I want to make sure that my girls are being fertilized by my BCM boys. Chip can have his little OEGB girlie and the silkies all he wants lol

Last edited:
OK... I am at work, so hope I can get this out before I have another call.... PERFECT solution coming your way.... MotorcycleChick needs a new EE roo who isn't nasty to her other guy.... I just happen to know someone with a very sweet EE roo and a beautiful group of EE girls, who just happen to produce a lot of beautiful EE eggs... hhhmmm... well, my solution to MC's roo problem when I spoke with her last week was to get her a bunch of eggs to hatch out, she could sell of any extras and keep whichever EE boy she liked best. I just know she was so tempted!
gig.gif

Now it would push her right over the edge if I told her that she could help you out by letting your girl do her broody thing, hatch out a half dozen or so cuties and stay with mama for a few weeks, then move to her place.... now doesn't that just sound like a win/win?????

And I would provide egg delivery!

So... how'd I do??
lau.gif

Great idea on the duck brooder addition!
OH, FISHER!!....what are you doing?! You know she is going to call me now and try to convince me that this is the ONLY way she an herself a 'nice-boy'....thank you...thank you sooooo much
tongue2.gif

I can't wait till she get's back on here and reads this...
smack.gif

Welp, our trip went well. There was quite a bit of traffic out there yesterday, I am pretty certain it will only get worse today. I was happy to see the State Police out in force yesterday, keepin things a little slower at places.
Went to Green Dragon last night...couldn't find anyone
hit.gif
...sorry I missed you *L.Hawk, I had the whole family along too. It was for that reason we also cut our 'walk-around' a little shorter..
sad.png

I have some catching up to do here, wow...you guys really roll along.."chatty-cathy's"
caf.gif
....Hope everyone's morning is going well!

Ok sounds good! I usually sit in the stands right behind the auctioneer at Green Dragon. Hmm, I want to know more about this awesome ice cream stand!!!!
Didn't get to the auction
sad.png
...but the ice cream stands I am talking about are the "Lapp" dairy...I think that is the name(good grief, I was just there and I can't remember
old.gif
)..the stand were I get the dip-mix is right beside the "parsley porch' stand...I had also got me some dried parsley from there
wink.png
...We bought-out the 'dip-mix' stand...I am telling you guys, the veggie dip mix, mixed with some sour cream is to die for!!!
droolin.gif
....the older woman who runs the stand gave us her 'source' for bulk !
wee.gif

I really wanted to see more, but we had the whole family with us and had to cut things short...oh well, we will set a better "where are you" spot for next time because I will have your(L.Hawk) lilac then.
hugs.gif

How late do all of you state there ? Would really like to go but it would be towards the end of the auction and that is 45 minute drive

Hey LMP! I'm going to be in CrossFork on Monday! Will probably be at our Walmart on Saturday sometime but I don't know when.
Why are we always missing each other?! hahaha, I am Lancaster Co. right now
tongue.png
....We will be back on Sunday though. We have to make a Lock Haven run very soon...I will make sure I give you a heads-up...maybe we can get something worked out...maybe lunch?
lol.png

What are you doing in Cross Forks?? That is a hual!!!
I haven't seen anyone I know at Green Dragon...anyone make it to the auction?
sad.png
...I know....
Definitely too early, you need to wait until the danger of frost is past. They are like tomatoes and corn, they like it hot. These are just starting to flower on June 22.
oh my gosh..look at that perfect garden!!!...This is what I try to have...try..being the key word...so beautiful Sharron!!!!

Back
Top Bottom