Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Genetically, if he's pure black, he must not be a sexlink but a full blooded Black Ameraucana. I tried really hard to keep them separate, but maybe he got mixed in with the sexlinks as a chick. If he crosses with the others, she will get blue egg layers from the blue eggs, and olive eggers from the dark eggs (Welsummers).

I don't know if it's completely black or not, but you only get curved tail feathers on a Roo, right?

My hubby bought black hose and coiled it around to heat the water in the pool. He had to cut some trees down so the sun could heat it up. Unfortunately we lost our pool 2 years ago with the harsh winter we had, all the ice and snow broke the pool. Now we have a koi pond set up where the pool was. The Earth has tilted so much much it has me worried. The sun is a lot stronger than it has been in the past.

Don't worry, when we look back at the data, the earth has natural warming and cooling cycles, but they last over a hundred years, so it's hard to see they are normal in one's lifetime.

I have a cousin who devised an inexpensive pool heater....one 4x8 piece of plywood, 100ft of garden hose, attach garden hose to plywood running back and forth...paint everything black....attach hose(s) to the the filtering system, and position towards the sun.....

My husband did the same thing but used the roof of our pool house to hold the hose. He will be devastated to know he isn't the first to come up with the idea! Lol

lost a nice fat hen and 2 tractored rabbits last night to a predator.

question.......can I still use the SSS rule since all evidence left behind, including foot prints point to human

I have ee, oe, bcm, brown layers covered by blue barred & red barred ee roos & silkie mixes available. I can ship since I'm in Ohio & probably a bit further than you want to drive.

I would be interested in a few of the ee and bcm. Send me a pm with details please! They would need shipped.

Peeps, where are you close to ???

I'm right outside of pittsburgh but I will pay to ship!

Oooh, where are you?  I have an EE lays a sturdy green/sometimes blue slightly rounded egg, she is a grey, buff with a nice beard and slate legs.  Papa is a Frizzle Tolbunt Polish.  Very nice guy. Eggs have all been fertile under my broodies.

Oh, I have other EE's also, they are brown "partridge?"  beautiful feathering, with slate/green legs and beards, also with Frizzle Tolbunt Polish Roo.  Lay a mint green to blueish egg.  So the white Polish egg would only lighten it at worst hopefully.  They are also fertile, but I thought of my blue/beige Sweettart first. lol

For free if you are nearby.  

eta:  oooh, and if you are ready, I might have a couple D'uccle bantam eggs that are good to set (same roo)  these have been really fertile also...but they are both setting so not sure what I have for "just in case" in the basement 55 degress bottom end up.. just sayin....

I'm outside of pittsburgh. I would pay to have some shipped to me :) send me a pm!

lost a nice fat hen and 2 tractored rabbits last night to a predator.

question.......can I still use the SSS rule since all evidence left behind, including foot prints point to human
Maybe
hide.gif

I have ee, oe, bcm, brown layers covered by blue barred & red barred ee roos & silkie mixes available. I can ship since I'm in Ohio & probably a bit further than you want to drive.

I would be interested in a few of the ee and bcm. Send me a pm with details please! They would need shipped.

Oooh, where are you?  I have an EE lays a sturdy green/sometimes blue slightly rounded egg, she is a grey, buff with a nice beard and slate legs.  Papa is a Frizzle Tolbunt Polish.  Very nice guy. Eggs have all been fertile under my broodies.

Oh, I have other EE's also, they are brown "partridge?"  beautiful feathering, with slate/green legs and beards, also with Frizzle Tolbunt Polish Roo.  Lay a mint green to blueish egg.  So the white Polish egg would only lighten it at worst hopefully.  They are also fertile, but I thought of my blue/beige Sweettart first. lol

eta:  oooh, and if you are ready, I might have a couple D'uccle bantam eggs that are good to set (same roo)  these have been really fertile also...but they are both setting so not sure what I have for "just in case" in the basement 55 degress bottom end up.. just sayin....

I'm outside of pittsburgh. I would pay to have some shipped to me :) send me a pm!

If you're in Pittsburgh, then Wheeling is about half way between us. I could meet you there for about the same or cheaper than shipping.

If you're in Pittsburgh, then Wheeling is about half way between us. I could meet you there for about the same or cheaper than shipping.

Oh, wait...are you wanting chicks or eggs? Eggs would be cheaper to ship. Chicks would be cheaper to meet for.

Back
Top Bottom