Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hi if they do decide to get rid of them I would be willing to take a few RiR ive actually been looking for a few more and a good RiR rooster if there is any and a few bantams if u would possibly drop some off if ur going my way i live in valley view, schuylkill county.

Summer. You just miss me. I'm on my way back to Pittsburgh right now with all the birds in tow. One of the Rhode Island Reds did turn out to be a rooster so I don't know yet if I have a home for him, but all the hens are accounted for. Bantams are still homeless. I'll be making another trip back on Halloween weekend if you want the rooster or any Bantams.

Summer. You just miss me. I'm on my way back to Pittsburgh right now with all the birds in tow. One of the Rhode Island Reds did turn out to be a rooster so I don't know yet if I have a home for him, but all the hens are accounted for. Bantams are still homeless. I'll be making another trip back on Halloween weekend if you want the rooster or any Bantams.
sure I'll take the rooster if he is still available and how many bantams depending on how many I can take them all

Ok, i dont have pics yet, but just got back from buying like 40 chickens, had to buy the whole lot, saved them from the butcher. My question is, would anyone be interested in some roosters, not sure of the breed, can attempt pics tomorrow evening, south of pittsburgh

Hi! I'm from Berks County and so happy to see so many PA peeps!
wee.gif

Hello! North Berks here!

The coop is done the chicken are in!!!!!

LOVE IT!!! WELL DONE!!

The Harvest is here.

Awesome haul!!!

Hi! I'm from Berks County and so happy to see so many PA peeps! :weee
Hello there! Bucks County here. Welcome!
I am looking for a buff cochin bantam and a partridge cochin bantam. If anyone has one to sell or needs to rehome for free, please let me know.
I do have some bantam Cochin chicks that will need rehoming a few weeks, once they separate from their Mama. I have all different colors, but it's too early to tell if I have any buffs. Right now I do have a few yellow ones, but I'm not sure of their adult coloring. They are free if you'd like them, I just don't have space, my hen hatched 12 out of 14 eggs!
I have one black and one blue cochin bantam hens, but not those colors.
Is there a possibility of a buff in the eggs you gave me? I do have a couple yellow chicks.
Hi Peepers! I'm in Berks/Lehigh county near Macungie!
Hey Debbie, I'll be stopping in Macungie tonight to pick something up on our way to the Poconos. I'll be waving! :frow
The coop is done the chicken are in!!!!!
That's amazing! Excellent job! Mine took me a couple months and it doesn't look half as nice!
The Harvest is here.
When do I come for dinner and dessert? :lol:

Hello there! Bucks County here. Welcome!
I do have some bantam Cochin chicks that will need rehoming a few weeks, once they separate from their Mama. I have all different colors, but it's too early to tell if I have any buffs. Right now I do have a few yellow ones, but I'm not sure of their adult coloring. They are free if you'd like them, I just don't have space, my hen hatched 12 out of 14 eggs!
Is there a possibility of a buff in the eggs you gave me? I do have a couple yellow chicks.
Yes, it is very likely that the yellow chicks will be buffs. I hope they are all hens, buff cochins are such pretty little things, and every cochin bantam I've ever owned has been sweet and friendly, unlike silkies, where I've had a few "bad apples" in the roos.

Back
Top Bottom