Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I texted the lady and she said she can do a duo (hen & roo) for $60. Can you get an Ayam Cemani set for less than that? In the spring perhaps?
big_smile.png
PM'd you.

Hello all been away for awhile but I have a question. I have a SLW, she is 10 months old and she is losing her feathers on the back her neck(hackles I believe) she does not appear to be sick. She has been eating goodles and running around with the other girls. I cannot see any lice or mites. Can anyone give me any ideas as to what might be goingredients on?

Hello all been away for awhile but I have a question. I have a SLW, she is 10 months old and she is losing her feathers on the back her neck(hackles I believe) she does not appear to be sick. She has been eating goodles and running around with the other girls. I cannot see any lice or mites. Can anyone give me any ideas as to what might be goingredients on?

probably molting....is she laying or not?, and she may be getting too much attention from the boys......my two cents.....

X2!
That's much better than finding them nibbling on your chickens! I've seen that before... :(
Thanks! I hope I can tune in.

I am so tempted to pick one of these bad boys up!!! :oops:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/5889523444.html

The last pic in that listing, I have seen all over the internet. If the pic belongs to the person who is selling the birds, I'd be surprised. I suppose its possible though.

Eta -my bad, I just reread the listing. They clarified that the last pic is for reference. Sorry.

Last edited:
probably molting....is she laying or not?, and she may be getting too much attention from the boys......my two cents.....
Thanks Stake I have no boys so thathat rules them out. I didn't think they would molt at that young age. As far as laying she is laying however with the lack of light and the colder weather they have all slowed way down,my 3 easter eggers,have quit completely and I get 3 sometimes 4 eggs a day from my 6 young girl.

Back
Top Bottom