Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Water is drinking and eat herself toady. :) She still has her head turning side way, but not twisting like crazy any more. Hopefully, she will recover quickly.
I'm so glad she has improved, and am sorry I didn't get on here yesterday to offer words of encouragement even if I couldn't provide more practical guidance beyond what you already knew to do.

I will admit to being distracted lately. Working to get my transport business up and running. I put on a ton of miles this month and since being home it seems like all I am doing I working to plan the next trips and bidding on jobs. It feels good to know I am responsible for my own schedule and my own business but it has a steep learning curve and will take time to earn a reputation.

Hopefully everyone is ready for this next blast of cold weather! Seems like a good time to hibernate!

I'm so glad she has improved, and am sorry I didn't get on here yesterday to offer words of encouragement even if I couldn't provide more practical guidance beyond what you already knew to do.

I will admit to being distracted lately. Working to get my transport business up and running. I put on a ton of miles this month and since being home it seems like all I am doing I working to plan the next trips and bidding on jobs. It feels good to know I am responsible for my own schedule and my own business but it has a steep learning curve and will take time to earn a reputation.

Hopefully everyone is ready for this next blast of cold weather! Seems like a good time to hibernate!

I see your routes on Facebook all the time. It definitely looks like things have picked up a for you. I bet you're seeing some pretty neat stuff along the way! I bet it won't be long to you're swamped with people needing transport. It really does take a while to build a reputation but once it's there, you have people seeking you out. Sometimes, it can get overwhelming lol. I've had a rediculous amount of messages about saddles lately and 2 or 3 custom orders going at once!

I'm ready for the weather, I was just hoping to get a trip in to the store this morning before it started since I've been voted in charge of Christmas dinner desserts but it looks like it's already started. I had DH take my AWD car to work. I could take the old Lincoln. It's a tank in the snow but the kids left it on empty so I would have to make it to Sheetz first but it's a has hog and I'm still waiting on my unemployment claim to go through. We'll see. Maybe I'll just wait till tomorrow but I'm not sure tomorrow will be any better.

I feel bad for my parents right now with this cold weather rolling in. They woke up to a cold house yesterday morning... their furnace died. There no fixing it apparently so they're on the list for a new one with no idea how long of a wait it'll be. They have a natural gas heater in the basement and picked up a few electric ones for around the house so they'll be keeping warm but what a time for this kind of disaster to strike.

@TillyPeeps I'm glad your little girl seems to be perking back up! Hopfully she keeps on mending and will be back with her flock soon!

I see your routes on Facebook all the time. It definitely looks like things have picked up a for you. I bet you're seeing some pretty neat stuff along the way! I bet it won't be long to you're swamped with people needing transport. It really does take a while to build a reputation but once it's there, you have people seeking you out. Sometimes, it can get overwhelming lol. I've had a rediculous amount of messages about saddles lately and 2 or 3 custom orders going at once!

I'm ready for the weather, I was just hoping to get a trip in to the store this morning before it started since I've been voted in charge of Christmas dinner desserts but it looks like it's already started. I had DH take my AWD car to work. I could take the old Lincoln. It's a tank in the snow but the kids left it on empty so I would have to make it to Sheetz first but it's a has hog and I'm still waiting on my unemployment claim to go through. We'll see. Maybe I'll just wait till tomorrow but I'm not sure tomorrow will be any better.

I feel bad for my parents right now with this cold weather rolling in. They woke up to a cold house yesterday morning... their furnace died. There no fixing it apparently so they're on the list for a new one with no idea how long of a wait it'll be. They have a natural gas heater in the basement and picked up a few electric ones for around the house so they'll be keeping warm but what a time for this kind of disaster to strike.

@TillyPeeps I'm glad your little girl seems to be perking back up! Hopfully she keeps on mending and will be back with her flock soon!
Our heat pump died last winter, and it was not fun! We were lucky to get it fixed in 2 days. I'm heading home soon, since school canceled my son's afterschool program. My boss is not quite happy about it, since this is my last day of work this year, but I have no choice. Hope everyone have a great holiday season!

Water is full of energy, so I believe she will be ok. :)

Thanks, fisherlady. You are always so sweet and helpful. I'm glad your transport business is doing well. Hope you have a nice holiday!

Hello Everyone, I just joined the site. I posted looking for Heritage Rhode Island Reds single and or Rose combed. Willing to drive anywhere in Pa will also travel to Ohio, West Virginia and or New York to obtain them.

So speaking of seeing a lot on my travels... funny you should say so. Perfect opportunity to photobomb the thread. I have hauled a number of dogs cross country and seeing parts of the country I never saw before and was completely in awe of the beautiful landscapes of our great country! Passengers first...
20221026_082354.jpg
20221205_114812.jpg
20221210_115928.jpg
20221215_165738.jpg
20221217_133903.jpg
20221213_151245.jpg

Back
Top Bottom