Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote:
================
do I need to sign in or pay an entrance fee? Need to bring the birds in any special cage? Have leg bands on them or health certs or anything? I am used to the dog world here there are all kinds of regs for an event where animals gather.
Thanks,
Karen

Quote:
================
do I need to sign in or pay an entrance fee? Need to bring the birds in any special cage? Have leg bands on them or health certs or anything? I am used to the dog world here there are all kinds of regs for an event where animals gather.
Thanks,
Karen

the only one is, you do have to pay 2.00 to get in the fairground, then you have to find a place to park on the main way, lots of people bring stuff so sometimes thats hard, everyone wants the main row, more people walk by
anyway thats all you have to do since you live in pa.
sharron

Quote:
================
Thanks,
Karen

the only one is, you do have to pay 2.00 to get in the fairground, then you have to find a place to park on the main way, lots of people bring stuff so sometimes thats hard, everyone wants the main row, more people walk by
anyway thats all you have to do since you live in pa.
sharron

======
Thanks so much, Sharon!!
smile.png

smile.png
Hello, I am new to the forum...been browsing around here and reading about chickens. Our farm is an hour south of Pittsburgh and today we just ordered our first Chicken coop. My daughter and I have been wanting to raise chickens for a while. My mother had a variety of chickens when I was growing up.....we had a lot of fun and great memories. I was glad to find a friendly chicken forum online....... Cherl

They are doing pretty good. Ours was a rescue operation, someone abandoned 20 chickens so we went and got them, coop and all! But the coop is more like 15 nesting boxes enclosed so we just started today building them a bigger coop and tomorrow we'll be at it all day long. I'm happy because I got 4 eggs today!
big_smile.png

Have you gotten your chickens yet? Are you getting layers or meat? Ours are all layers but later I'd like to get meat birds.

Back
Top Bottom