Pensacola, Florida Chicken Show

Well my best birds are out of feather, of course. Breeding season has a way of killing any high hopes of a successful show! Will still be coming with a second string of wishfuls.
smile.png

I have most every event listed in this thread including addresses, contact information and in most, MAPS along with the thread for the event...

UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events

Panhandle Poultry Club ABA show
May 22nd
Pensacola Interstate Fair Grounds
6655 Mobile Highway
Pensacola, Fl. 32526
--->MAP
Tony
850-384-7149
[email protected]
James Blum
850-232-0729
850-477-6243
Barn will be open from 2-9 pm on Friday and open Saturday at 6:00 am with judging starting at 9am. There will be a few silent auctions and raffles.
We also Have a week long show in October at our fair every year.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=330597

Last edited:
anyone need any Black Bantam cochins?

I could bring me a few that direction. they are anywhere between 3 to 4 months old. asking $15 a pair.

Last edited:
I don't believe it costs anything to get into the show. And I know there will be a sale area, I bought two sale cages myself last night when I called in entries. I'll have a reverse trio of bantam black cochins and blue laced red wyandotte bantams. Maybe some others, not sure yet. There won't be any quail in the show itself but if I was a betting person, I'd bet that someone will have quail available in the sale area.

Last edited:
Quote:
I know a guy in Milton that has some quail. He is on the Pensacola Craigslist advertising Red Bourban turkey so you can find his number there. Hope this helps!
big_smile.png

We will be going- I just entered a few of ours- although I don't hold much of any hope for actually winning- it will still be a good experience!

Will anyone be bringing Delawares, Wyandottes, Marans or ducks for sale? We are looking for those.

Back
Top Bottom