people actually getting along

Quote:
Sure..sure...

Listen lady, you're the one always throwing munchies into your posts.....
pop.gif
pop.gif
pot calling the kettle black here???
gig.gif
Get it? POT calling the kettle black.... oh, god I slay me.....
lau.gif

*sigh* Get yur mind off of the drugs, will ya?? Do we need ANOTHER intervention for you , Laura??
old.gif

Quote:
Oh goodness me, how does one describe the awesomeness that is a huckleberry?
Sweet.
tongue.png
A bit like a blueberry, and yet very different.
barnie.gif
I don't know! It tastes like a huckleberry!
lau.gif

I'll have to try to find some to plant in my woods here! My yard is mostly woods... PIA trying to find something to grow...

I don't know if they'd grow in your area, but it's worth a shot!

thanks for stealing my thread y'all. but yeah the goats are cute so np! guess i got the input i asked for i love this site and don't wanna be kicked off soooo.....happy trails.

Quote:
Listen lady, you're the one always throwing munchies into your posts.....
pop.gif
pop.gif
pot calling the kettle black here???
gig.gif
Get it? POT calling the kettle black.... oh, god I slay me.....
lau.gif

*sigh* Get yur mind off of the drugs, will ya?? Do we need ANOTHER intervention for you , Laura??
old.gif

Oh sure... NOW you want to change the topic from drugs, now that I brought up your little munchie "habit"??? I see how you are.
tongue.png

(no more interventions...... I just got emancipated....)
hide.gif

Quote:
Nope they're the best. You need 2 of them.
big_smile.png

Well, eenie114 is going to mail me two. I hope they are small. I want the little ones.... plus it would make boxing them up easier for shipping.

You need Nigerian Dwarfs then!!.. sooo adorable. Hubby can come up and help you build a small shed for them too... **just keep yur hands off of him.. i know all about you and the tyvek shed..
tongue.png

Quote:
Sorry. We got on goats and planting berries and I thought that was applicable to the self sustaining topic. The drug references were humor, which I thought we were all now laughing at. No?

Quote:
Sorry. We got on goats and planting berries and I thought that was applicable to the self sustaining topic. The drug references were humor, which I thought we were all now laughing at. No?

I think most of that's my fault.
lol.png

Quote:
I'll have to try to find some to plant in my woods here! My yard is mostly woods... PIA trying to find something to grow...

I don't know if they'd grow in your area, but it's worth a shot!

Yeah..i'll check into them this spring... thanks!

Back
Top Bottom