people actually getting along

Quote:
Huckleberries do pretty well in the shade.
smile.png

WHat do they taste like?

Oh goodness me, how does one describe the awesomeness that is a huckleberry?
Sweet.
tongue.png
A bit like a blueberry, and yet very different.
barnie.gif
I don't know! It tastes like a huckleberry!
lau.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Good ideas. It's shady woods, so I could see mushrooms doing well. Ginseng?? Never even thought of growing my own Ginseng... would have to look into that!

info about growing ginseng

Thanks! I would totally use that for medicinal purposes..... and by that I mean, legal, normal, medicinal purposes.
lol.png

I have a great flu formula that uses Ginseng root.

@annaraven, yes of course we borrow this land from our children, and our grandchildren, and greatgrandchildren....so on and so forth do you beg to differ? are you gonna be around in...say..like... 100 years? no. so use our mother earth as if she were your last breath.

Quote:
This is just reminding me that I want goats. They could enjoy all those things out in the woods! Would really be a bummer though, when someone eventually buys the land and says "Get your goats off my property".
sad.png

Ahh man.. You'd LOVE goats!!... They are just like dogs. You'll need bottle babies though...

OMG, like dogs but with baby bottles???? Does it get any cuter???
love.gif

Quote:
WHat do they taste like?

Oh goodness me, how does one describe the awesomeness that is a huckleberry?
Sweet.
tongue.png
A bit like a blueberry, and yet very different.
barnie.gif
I don't know! It tastes like a huckleberry!
lau.gif

I'll have to try to find some to plant in my woods here! My yard is mostly woods... PIA trying to find something to grow...

Quote:
Ahh man.. You'd LOVE goats!!... They are just like dogs. You'll need bottle babies though...

love.gif

Nope they're the best. You need 2 of them.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thanks! I would totally use that for medicinal purposes..... and by that I mean, legal, normal, medicinal purposes.
lol.png
I have a great flu formula that uses Ginseng root.

Sure..sure...

Listen lady, you're the one always throwing munchies into your posts.....
pop.gif
pop.gif
pot calling the kettle black here???
gig.gif
Get it? POT calling the kettle black.... oh, god I slay me.....
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
love.gif

big_smile.png

Well, eenie114 is going to mail me two. I hope they are small. I want the little ones.... plus it would make boxing them up easier for shipping.

Quote:
big_smile.png

Well, eenie114 is going to mail me two. I hope they are small. I want the little ones.... plus it would make boxing them up easier for shipping.

lau.gif
I hope my faily is okay with this... They're Nubian-LaMancha crosses. But one's a baby still.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom