people actually getting along

Quote:
Incidentally, you made me think about the piece of unoccupied land next to me. It's been for sale forever. I'd love to use it to plant stuff on, but it's all woods. Can't easily make that growable for produce, can you? I don't have heavy equipment, money or strong men around, so is there anything that grows well in the woods?

(OTHER THAN THAT REDHEN, don't say it!)

Mushrooms* and ginseng both grow in woods.

*obRedhen disclaimer: edible, not psychedelic

Sure..sure..

Quote:
Berries?

What kind??

**You could always grow 'shrooms, Laura...
big_smile.png
(since we're on the hippy kick and all)

Blackberries.... Raspberries.... Black Raspberries... salmonberries.... huckleberries...

Quote:
Berries?

What kind??

big_smile.png

What kinds of berries do well in shade? You already got beat to the mushroom line!
lol.png

Quote:
What kind??

big_smile.png

What kinds of berries do well in shade? You already got beat to the mushroom line!
lol.png

Huckleberries do pretty well in the shade.
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

smile.png

This is just reminding me that I want goats. They could enjoy all those things out in the woods! Would really be a bummer though, when someone eventually buys the land and says "Get your goats off my property".
sad.png

Quote:
lol.png

smile.png

WHat do they taste like?

Quote:
smile.png

This is just reminding me that I want goats. They could enjoy all those things out in the woods! Would really be a bummer though, when someone eventually buys the land and says "Get your goats off my property".
sad.png

I'll mail ya two of mine!
lol.png

Quote:
smile.png

sad.png

Ahh man.. You'd LOVE goats!!... They are just like dogs. You'll need bottle babies though...

Back
Top Bottom