People amaze me.. Update

Sorry, didn't read the thread, so this might have already been brought up.

If you don't provide for your pets in your will, what is going to happen to them? Dumped at the pound? Put to sleep?

My pets are provided for in my will. I have guardians arranged and there are enough funds that go with the pets to pay for their food and medical care. I am very grateful for my friends who are willing to take my pets and I don't want it to be a financial burden on them.

You guys, I am talking about extreme cases. I'm talking about leaving a whole estate for a dog. Apparently I need to fix my original post. Because yes if I had a will I would make sure my ducks, bunny, and gecko would be taken care of somehow. But I would not leave my whole house to Duckie my Muscovy drake

I understand tattoos are needed for identification but some aren't needed, like Theo es opiates pictures of

Yes I realize some animals need clothes for protection

Quote:
well.. considering my relatives.. if my husband died before me I would leave everything to my critters..

the rest of the money hungry maggots (my relatives) can do without!

The animals have been a heck of a lot nicer and more loyal to me than my human "family" growing up ever was

My group ended up winning the debate. It was me and one other girl who did most of the work and we kicked butt. So I got 30 points for the assignment and because I have a 95% in the class I don't have to take the final!! So I'm done with the class
smile.png

That's actually not weird.

Those are people without heirs, or whose heirs have behaved so badly that they don't deserve to be remembered in the will. The estate is normally left to some charity after the death of the pet. The pet gets to remain in the home it is accustomed to and receive the care it is accustomed to. The charity takes care of the pet and gets the entire estate at the pet's death.

What else are you going to do if you don't have friends or relatives that you can trust to take good care of your pets? The charity will only do it if there is a great big shiny expensive apple hanging in front of their nose. Even relatives who say they will adopt the pet can't be relied upon. They are just as likely to dump the pet at the pound or have it put to sleep. I've seen it over and over: heirs and relatives behaving really badly over an estate, even over a very small estate.

Back
Top Bottom