people dumping geese

Click on Uploads. Chose the file. Then submit. Then Pick which picture you want to use. Copy the code underneath the picture. Then Copy the code in the post. Your Picture will now be there

112935_zachs_pictures_305.jpg
ns.com/forum/uploads/112935_zachs_pictures_309.jpg[/img]
112935_zachs_pictures_316.jpg

112935_zachs_pictures_314.jpg

112935_zachs_pictures_311.jpg

112935_zachs_pictures_307.jpg

112935_zachs_pictures_304.jpg

112935_zachs_pictures_303.jpg

i know what breeds they are and i also know that oure town has had a problem with people dumping geese then the geese getting agressive and attacking poeple

thanks kevin565 for helping me post pictures

It's no problem
hugs.gif
. All of those birds are beautiful it's a shame they were dumped their. Are those Sebbies?
ep.gif

Yeah, you got to get those out of there. Other than what I already suggested, I don't know what else to do except contact the media or getting a group together to put pressure on the city. Does the park have a "friends" group?

Do you have a council person you can contact?

ETA: You must live on the west coast as I see some western gulls there.

welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
the only thing i dont want to do is get the media involved and have people think that they can dump animals with out getting caught cause then they will bring more to the lake. not that i know of I have not heard of a "friends"group and yes I live in washington

my smilies are not working idk

I would work my way up the parks department and then talk to the humane society and then your city councilman if you can't get anywhere with the first two.

I cannot understand why people do this they are beautiful geese and the muscovy is a duck not even a drake, which most people like to dump drakes. I hope you can get these geese and maybe find help for all the other domestics there also. keep us updated please. We just had a wonderful happy ending not far from you right around Christmas of a group who rescued 8 geese that had been dumped a a preserve...

Back
Top Bottom