People, let's not go there... please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ec_Prokta

Continuum Shift Anomaly
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
I've seen many people post topics that have gotten out of hand lately, or have even banned a few people. What happened, guys? We were a happy community, but ever since the whole publicity thing got unveiled, everybody has had a mean streak, myself included. Please re-read the rules, and be happier... Sure, not everyone agrees with you, but that doesn't mean you have to go crazy on them.

If this isn't my place, please report this post. Thank you all ever so much.

What? No room for grumpy old men? Even if we do have chickens?
wink.png

yeah, this site was cool and informative,friendly,etc. then people start fights,name calling.
this is a chicken website. some people forget that.
i think there should be less "random ramblings" and "family talk" because some people are talking about topics not appropriate.
i see more closed topics too.
funny thing, i think the people that are starting these things are adults!
if i see a thread that i am not interested in, i ignore it and dont post on it.
i dunno what else to say.
hmm.png

except, have a nice day!
smile.png
hopefully its not too hot where you are!
cool.png

I don't think everyone can please everyone else on board. Diversity of all kinds of people go on here. Been on BYC for a good number of years and it comes and goes. Been on the Old BYC for a while and it is no different than what we have here except different moderators and been bought out from Garm.

Reasons:

Full moon
Hot weather
Snowed in
PMS or PWS
Mentally unstable LOL!

We are all humans and that is why we asked for the Ramdom Ramblings to share our rants, disappointments or ask for advices. If you dont like reading them, then do not go there. Just skim on thru the rest of the forum whatever interests you.

Have a good day!
cool.png

Please use the report button when you see a post that's not following the rules. It's anonymous (no one will know you reported them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom