@people who put music on their websites...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by greyfields, Nov 12, 2008.

1. greyfields

greyfields Overrun With Chickens

Mar 15, 2007
    Washington State
    Stop. Please.

All I wanted was a recipe for rosehip vodka; but instead my computer is shouting "You're the one that I want" from Grease in a musak .midi techno cocophony.

When I go to your Myspace, I don't care it's your favorite song. No, I don't know the lyrics and I don't care to. I'm not def, I don't need it cranked up to 'leven.

If I wanted to listen to music, I'd be streaming Rhapsody. And if I am, I have to listen to two songs at once, runining it for all of us.

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I understand. I dont put music on no more since it got annoying.

3. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    or worse, it doesn't come on for a few seconds after the page is loaded and at top volume giving you a heart attack! and of course, no choice to turn it off!

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Quote:+ eleventy billion

If I get blasted with music when I enter a site, I leave immediately.

5. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

all of the above,,, plus it takes the poor dail up people forever to load the page,,, :mad: and 99 times outta 100,, the song STINKS!!! [​IMG]

6. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    I hate when you don't expect it and then it scares you. When I first went to myspace for a band I liked, I didn't know they would have a thing that played some of the music, it scared me.

7. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    of course the song is stinky!

and while we're at it...quit putting music on your answering machine/voice mail box. i called to talk to YOU not wait 2 minutes through a song that is 'kinda' tuned in and i probably don't know.

8. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Are you my long lost twin? I was going to make rosehip vodka infusion this winter, but didn't get enough rose hips saved. PLMK how it turns out!!!!

And I hate freaking website music. HATE IT.

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

How about myspace pages that are for a band? Kinda makes sense they would have their music playing, right?

10. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I do not stay on websites any faster than I can click the red X when that mess starts up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by