people who use Oxine

tiki244

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jan 1, 2008
WestCentralWisconsin
I found it on some places for about $35 a gallon. I found it at www.revivalanimal.com for $25. It looks like the same stuff, but they say you have to add citric acid to it to activate it. Could some one tell me a little bit about this, how they use it, and maybe check that site to see if it is the same stuff? And where do you get it at?

Last edited:
The only time you have to activate it is when you have a real big bad 'bug problem'(germs), I put it in my birds drinking water, keeps the yuk down in my water. I've got well water.

I get mine for culter, they have the best price for me if you add in shipping

Last edited:
Thanks for all the good advice
smile.png
I plan on using it for prevention of problems, utting it in the water and spraying it in your birds cage at a show.

Last edited:
If you activate it, I believe then it can be harmful to you and you should wear a mask. I just use it per FirstState's instructions or Cutler's Supply for mixing it appropriately. One important thing that I have found....the plastic jug that it comes in does NOT hold up over time and will start leaking out the bottom. I talked to the company about this and they just said to place the jug in a pie plate or something. Well, I didn't want to waste any so have taken to transferring it to a glass wine jug (empty of course).

Back
Top Bottom