permits for turkeys

It depends on your state's laws. Here in VA we have to have a permit for Eastern Wilds but can have Heritage Bronzes that look identical unless you do DNA testing.....We also have to have a permit for Wild Mallards and Migratory Canadian Geese but not domestic Mallards nor resident Canadian Geese. I guess we are suppose to ask to see their passport! It doesn't always make a lot of sense.


New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom