personal Christian prayer request..

OK HERE GOES,

"God please wrap miss_CALAMITY_Jayne in bubble wrap to protect her from satan's sick humor. Please heal her eye and her foot now and keep smom1976 and everyone here protected from satan's wrath! Help us all to bond together as Christians and fast and pray Wednesday all day for all the issues listed in this thread to be resolved in the way you want them to be resolved.

AMEN!!!

well.... miss_jayne,
Bless your heart girl you must flop up your feet for the rest of the day, yesturday has ran into today don't ya see. Ew I hate those kind of days that seem everything goes wrong. I just give up and say, "okay today is a simple day I'm gonna take it easy". Rest a little you need it. In the meantime we are praying for you
love.gif
And O' boy that devil sure is mad at us ain't he
lau.gif
Anyway, I love you guys in the name of Jesus
hugs.gif

I have cleaned this thread of the trolling to incite and the replies to same. I have a message for all.

This thread was clearly titled and if your not interested in participating in a positive manner don't even open it. Move on to something that interests you in a positive way. Coming to a thread such as this to just stir the pot will get you banned from BYC. No further warning will be given. I have further added the religion to the title and suggest all further threads have that.

For the rest that are here for support of this person DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. Simply click on the report button on the lower right of their post and then move on. Responding to them only makes things worse and creates much more work for us in the clean up of these threads. Again not further warnings will be given.

If any of you wish to debate religion there are many good forums for just that, this is not one of them.

I will join the fast & prayer for Wednesday.

If you could include me in your prayers I'd really love it. My husband isn't a Christian yet, things are pretty tough right now. He is out of work, we are broke and almost out of food and now my 5yo son has the flu and the school breakfast and lunch have been so helpful lately.

Thank you, April. I'm a bit weary of some of this trolling, too.
hmm.png
I hadn't even read this particular one and dont know what you removed, but I've seen the same stuff on other threads that I'm sure was on this one.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom