personalized hand painted glass ornaments $15 +sh

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nightshade, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Quote:Yup I can put the cat on a plain background or in a kitty bed but do not worry I wont create something with someones clutter showing unless they want it showing lol.

2. Quote:What do you have in mind? I paint all sorts of objects as well as stretched canvas' of various sizes. heavier objects I don't recommend due to crazy shipping costs. But something large you can drop off if you live close by.

3. Gloria's mom

Gloria's mom In the Brooder

Mar 24, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh my I know I want to get a few with the chickens on them. I can never find anything with Polish chickens. This would be perfect.

Of course I would need a couple. A few for my daughter-in-law and son. The live on a farm with horses, cats, dogs and chickens. I know I need two with the horses and maybe two with the chickens.

Not sure but I will definitely get my order in early. Thank you for providing a very unique gift. [​IMG]

4. katrinag

katrinag Songster

Those are just awsome.

5. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    But I have had problems for years at local shows selling them for as little as $10, needless to say I don't do the shows anymore because I was losing money

My artist friend goes through this and it drives me nuts! People expect an original for $25 or something!
    Your work is beautiful!​

6. chickenboy1993

chickenboy1993 Songster

Feb 23, 2009
    dayton, Virginia
    Quote:What do you have in mind? I paint all sorts of objects as well as stretched canvas' of various sizes. heavier objects I don't recommend due to crazy shipping costs. But something large you can drop off if you live close by.

well what can you paint on or are willing to paint on?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  7. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Those are absolutely beautiful works of art -- real treasures. [​IMG]

8. okay so I have talked to the post office and pretty much I can mail up to 5 ornaments for $11 to anywhere in the Continental US

9. hey everyone I have put more pics of my art on my website as well as my myspace for you all to check out. Thanks for looking.

10. Quote:Your work is beautiful!!! I used to draw (never was much a painter--too permanent for me! LOL) but with my wrist needing surgery I cannot any more...I'd love one of those...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: