Pet Peeves

This is the palm you were talking about? Looks like swords!
Yes that's it. You just have to be careful with them so they don't stick you. Fresh or dry they're dangerous. I had to pull one out of a tire on my zero turn mower because it went through... I must have missed it after trimming the palm trees and it was laying on the ground

Oh yes I agree... critical thinking goes out the window when the same mob of people want to enforce the drinking age of 21 but it's okay to bring a child to a drag show
That makes me so sick 🤢. I saw a picture that should have had a obscene warning. It was a grown man with a dildo strapped to his pants and a boy about five or six years old had his mouth a few inches away😭😭😭

That makes me so sick 🤢. I saw a picture that should have had a obscene warning. It was a grown man with a dildo strapped to his pants and a boy about five or six years old had his mouth a few inches away😭😭😭
Someone like that should be prosecuted the same as a pedophile or better yet, put on the electric chair immediately! If we would give them their due, this garbage would happen a lot less.

Someone like that should be prosecuted the same as a pedophile or better yet, put on the electric chair immediately! If we would give them their due, this garbage would happen a lot less.
Bring back public stoning.
7974vo.gif

Back
Top Bottom