Pet Peeves

People who wear dark clothing when they walk around at night.
I only saw one lady because her dog had a reflective collar and when I was trying to give her wide berth and someone was walking on the other side of the road wearing dark clothing, I didn't even see him until he looked my way. (he's ok). :eek:
Looks like they were going for the Darwin award 😂. I never understood that either. I look like a construction worker and carry a flashlight when walking at night.

People wearing those dark clothes riding dark bicycles, no lights at all, only thing visible are the reflectors on back fender & pedals, very small, look more like the eyes of wild critters. Those people must be death-wish nuts!

When people don't understand what you're trying to say.
This story I'm going to tell you STILL ANNOYS ME TO THIS DAY!
*don't make fun of me in any part of the story or be rude*
My cousin was getting married and having a wedding and I didn't want to go to the "special place" because all they needed to do was swear in and say "yes". Literally nothing special *yawn*. My mom was like, "You can't go in the limousine because those are for bridesmaids and you aren't a bridesmaid." I didn't want to go to the limousine. I didn't want to go to the "special place". I just wanted to stay at my cousin's house because swearing in to say "yes" is literally nothing. Besides, what's the point if you know they are going to say "yes" and they know they want to be together? This nauseates me. Then they took lame photos. So to be quite fair, I wanted to sneak out of the wedding but would receive consequences, so I didn't. Besides, my dad had the audacity to park his truck at the bottom of the golf course so that was dumb. I should've slept throughout the entire thing. Next time there's a wedding I'm forced to go to, I'll either 1. Sneak out and receive consequences or 2. Go under a table in another room away from the wedding and sleep under the table or somewhere where no one can see me. Missing a day of school was not worth it. It was very boring at home.

Pet peeves are petty.
One of my petty pet peeves is that people that don't put their location into there profile and then when they do they put something cute so we think they're cool.
The whole point of a location is so that if you need help people know where about you are so people can help
*wave*

People who wear dark clothing when they walk around at night.
I only saw one lady because her dog had a reflective collar and when I was trying to give her wide berth and someone was walking on the other side of the road wearing dark clothing, I didn't even see him until he looked my way. (he's ok). :eek:
I have this situation every morning on the drive to work. It's DARK, and people wearing DARK clothing decide to cross the street in front of traffic, usually not within the crosswalk.

And drivers who don't turn their car's headlights on when it's dark, or raining.

Back
Top Bottom