Pet Peeves

That must have been not only frustrating, but probably more than a little terrifying. I just can't understand why anyone would delberately endanger you like that instead of trying to help you. I'm glad you survived it. :hugs
Well, there's an amount of "life is terrible" that you just kind of assume is normal while in traffic, in Sacramento. It's really like trying to explain an alien culture to people whom speak a different language when you get to other states.
It's also impossible to get a lot of Californians to understand life really is different outside of California.
Thank you though! It was definitely a learning experience!

Sacramento... I've only been through there once while I was a truck driver. The Pilot truck stop made me so mad, they wanted $30 to park for 30 minutes. It's not really unusual for California truck stops to charge for parking, but come on! 30 minutes!

So sorry that person acted in such an awful way.
Thank you ❤️
It's all good though, I got over that trauma a log time ago. I hadn't even thought about it in years. It was a learning experience though. I certainly learned that I had to make sure I was ok, because no one else was going to do it for me. ... And while I have a better life now (and a husband whom takes care to ensure I am taken care of)... That's an important lesson.
That state taught me a lot. It wasn't always stuff I wanted to learn, but it has made sure I survived. 😁
Enough about me, what's some more pet peeves?

Back
Top Bottom