Pet Peeves

Coming into work and halfway through your day you’re in the bathroom and noticed you have about 2-3 nose hairs you didn’t trim and they’ve been sticking out like a sore thumb…..no one bothered to tell you.
There was a fella that came into work, completely bald, but the tops of his ears looked like catapillers.

The new pots and pans I got a month ago don't have enough lids🤬 Who sells extra frying pans without a matching lid? It would be fine if the sauce pans and the frying pans had the same size lid, at least I would have enough lids! Now I have to go on Amazon and look for a universal lid size

The new pots and pans I got a month ago don't have enough lids🤬 Who sells extra frying pans without a matching lid? It would be fine if the sauce pans and the frying pans had the same size lid, at least I would have enough lids! Now I have to go on Amazon and look for a universal lid size
We had the same thing happen to us! 😒

We had the same thing happen to us! 😒
That’s ridiculous!!!

Doctors who won't listen to the patient. I can't count the number of people I know who struggled for years with no answers, then got a doctor who actually listened.
A friend of mine says that her doctor is all about meds. "Because they're all in the pocket of big pharma." (They spend mucho bucks on meds every month.)

I told her that mine doesn't push pills. I told my doc that I do NOT want to be on meds. He agreed.

My doc listens to me. I appreciate him.

Back
Top Bottom