Pet Peeves

Pics
I saw it not too long ago and (being the busybody I sometimes am) approached the mom and as politely and humbly as I could, begged her to have her child sit and explained my concern. She took it graciously, thanked me, and had her child sit down. I will always be glad I spoke up. It doesn't always go so well
:thumbsup
Please don't call people Karens. It's no different than using the n word, for white people.
I think it is vastly different. But yeah, speak of character or action, no need to add.

*When* our pet’s thoughts reach the universal translator or we finally find a babble fish & get to hear what types of things or action “humans” or other creatures do that gets on our Dogs last nerve…. That will likely be a very fun thread to enjoy.

I’m imagining the looks on our Great Pyrenees faces when I say something about the neighbors dogs…. :gig

Or when I’m taking care of cleaning out the poop trays in the coop and the Hen is all pancakes out in one of the nesting boxes…. :lau

Hold on.. most husbands do that.. including mine:lau
I’m so glad *this* is something I’ve honestly never had to worry about…. I’m the normal grocery shopper. Have been for quite some time… we’ve been a “roll reversal” house since way back….

I’m so glad *this* is something I’ve honestly never had to worry about…. I’m the normal grocery shopper. Have been for quite some time… we’ve been a “roll reversal” house since way back….
:thumbsup It took me close to 3 years to "train" my husband to shop. For every time he came back from shopping we ended up with 10 bags of chips. He is much, much better now. I trust him to do the shopping. Though he came home the other day with 6, pint tubs of ice cream... they were on clearance (he chose the right answer, lol).

:thumbsup It took me close to 3 years to "train" my husband to shop. For every time he came back from shopping we ended up with 10 bags of chips. He is much, much better now. I trust him to do the shopping. Though he came home the other day with 6, pint tubs of ice cream... they were on clearance (he chose the right answer, lol).
As soon as I finished writing this you can guess who called... told him there was something else to be added to the list. Kid you not the first thing he said was chips!:lau

Back
Top Bottom