Pet Peeves

A BIG pet peeve of mine is when a stranger touches your back or shoulder randomly as they pass by you in a tight area. Mainly in a cramped grocery store isles or a sitting at table in a restaurant. If I do not know you.. do not touch me!
This totally teed me off.
I was driving with my son. We had to stop at a QT,he ran inside. My legs were swelling so I laid back in my seat popped my foot out the window with my shoe off. A woman walk up and grabs my toe. I was like WHAT THE.... She says I couldn't resist. Well many word came out of my mouth explaining why she should have.

I was driving with my son. We had to stop at a QT,he ran inside. My legs were swelling so I laid back in my seat popped my foot out the window with my shoe off. A woman walk up and grabs my toe. I was like WHAT THE.... She says I couldn't resist. Well many word came out of my mouth explaining why she should have.
SHE GRABBED YOUR TOE omg I woulda got ita my car and beat her. Even if it was a guy I would beat him too. Thatā€™s disrespectful and kinda nastyšŸ™„ people are crazy since forever

Yep unnecessary touching. It also gives me the willies when you're standing in line and the person behind you is basically breathing down your neck.

Back
Top Bottom