Pet Peeves

Pics
I have a certain way I like the dishes in the cupboard. Matching glasses go in the same area in a line - the same with matching bowls they go in the same stack, plates, etc. I can't stand it when the glasses are in the wrong line or the bowls are stacked altogether and not separated by color even if the color is a faint line around the edge of the bowl. :gig
It's just me and the hubby here. Guess who doesn't put the dishes away properly? The same person that leaves used tissues in his pants pockets. 😆
Amen! Keep it symmetrical if at all possible! Not this haphazard modern new age confusion.

Sorry I meant in my opinion, it’s not a “real word” honeslty I use it too but it just, bothers me for some reason"We label irregardless as “nonstandard” rather than “slang.” When a word is nonstandard it means it is “not conforming in pronunciation, grammatical construction, idiom, or word choice to the usage generally characteristic of educated native speakers of a language.” Irregardless is a long way from winning general acceptance as a standard English word. For that reason, it is best to use regardless instead."
Further down in Merriam" It continues. Even my spellchecker tries to change it.

"We label irregardless as “nonstandard” rather than “slang.” When a word is nonstandard it means it is “not conforming in pronunciation, grammatical construction, idiom, or word choice to the usage generally characteristic of educated native speakers of a language.” Irregardless is a long way from winning general acceptance as a standard English word. For that reason, it is best to use regardless instead."

Further down in Merriam" It continues. Even my spellchecker tries to change it.

"We label irregardless as “nonstandard” rather than “slang.” When a word is nonstandard it means it is “not conforming in pronunciation, grammatical construction, idiom, or word choice to the usage generally characteristic of educated native speakers of a language.” Irregardless is a long way from winning general acceptance as a standard English word. For that reason, it is best to use regardless instead."
Thank you. Bows respectfully.

Y'all prolly wont understand unless u show cows but I really dislike it when people "paint" there cows
Especially when it's like they cover the poor calf in like 4 cans and it looks like plastic🙃

It's essentially like makeup/foundation for cows I guess and it annoys the crap ot ofme cause the judge shouldn't be picking your calf cause you sprayed the most paint on it and made it look wussy 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Back
Top Bottom