Pet Peeves

The fact that I have co-workers that are so utterly stupid that we have to do anti-phishing tests every month drives me up the wall. How hard is it to hover over a link and read the stupid target url to verify it's legit before you click, people?
Not hard at all if you know you're supposed to. Thanks for the info, I didn't know that! 🙃

You don't work for a tech company where part of the annual security training is an explicit instruction to do just that. ;p
But your coworkers are the reason defcon is so entertaining to watch.... Or at least it was, several years ago.
The social engineers that can break security by pretending to be a repair dude and saying "hey" don't exist with out people whom cannot hoover over a link.😂🤣

But your coworkers are the reason defcon is so entertaining to watch.... Or at least it was, several years ago.
The social engineers that can break security by pretending to be a repair dude and saying "hey" don't exist with out people whom cannot hoover over a link.😂🤣
I haven't been to a Defcon since... hmm. CDC released Back Orifice last time I was there.

Back
Top Bottom