Petey, you the man!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by aubreynoramarie, Aug 29, 2011.

1. aubreynoramarie

aubreynoramarie designated lawn flamingo

May 27, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    Lol okay okay okay, I will to my very best to catch this on tape!

2. OHhappychicks

OHhappychicks Crowing

May 2, 2009
    Hillsboro,OH
    I love him!!![​IMG] How incredibly funny!! I love that comb-over with the tuft on top! HOw dashing! Can't wait to see video!

3. Firefighter Chick

Firefighter Chick Songster

May 8, 2011
    Southeast Minnesota
    i would have ran away too!

4. TroutsChicks

TroutsChicks Fluffy Stuffins

Jun 5, 2011
    baxter Tn
    [​IMG] keep your tails Down girls! Oh my he's .... He's ... Hmmm he's rather peculiar looking fellow. I don't blame Lucy for running! You MUST get a video of him in action! [​IMG]

5. Aubrey, HE LOOKES AWESOME!!!! way cool. I wanna be one of the first in line for a total mix egg. [​IMG] [​IMG] poor girls....

Nows he's turned into the 'Stud Muffin Luv Buttons" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. OHhappychicks

OHhappychicks Crowing

May 2, 2009
    Hillsboro,OH
    Quote:[​IMG]

7. If they had a forum section on here for strange-looking chickens, Petey could be the cover model! [​IMG] Don't know what it is about naked-necked birds - they straddle the line between hideous and beautiful, and those that get to know naked necks get totally won over by their personalitits. I recently lost my black NN to cancer, and am brooding a few chicks to replace her because I missed her so much. Everyone else hated Emulka, said she was ugly and looked like a vulture (both things were true), but she was the sweetest thing, always coming up to me and trying to sneak into the house after me. So when these NN chicks move out into the yard and everyone tells me how ugly they are, I'll remind myself that they are only ugly on the outside (and they are nearly ugly enough to be beautiful!). Their personality (like Petey's) goes a long way!

8. i want one soooo bad. I want a Petey's child!!!!!! lolololol [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

No really, they look like they are so irrestistable! I am seriously considering a few next spring.

9. aubreynoramarie

aubreynoramarie designated lawn flamingo

May 27, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    Okay seriously guys- I will ship the eggs FREE ( just pay for shipping) if you want to hatch these things. I am so curious to see what a showgirl Easter egger would look like! It would most likely carry the NN gene... Just saying....

10. Rockin' Reds

Rockin' Reds Songster

Sep 3, 2010
    Penrose, Colorado
    Quote:This post makes me wish I had an incubator!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: