Petey, you the man!

I love him!!!
love.gif
How incredibly funny!! I love that comb-over with the tuft on top! HOw dashing! Can't wait to see video!

hide.gif
keep your tails Down girls! Oh my he's .... He's ... Hmmm he's rather peculiar looking fellow. I don't blame Lucy for running! You MUST get a video of him in action!
big_smile.png

If they had a forum section on here for strange-looking chickens, Petey could be the cover model!
lol.png
Don't know what it is about naked-necked birds - they straddle the line between hideous and beautiful, and those that get to know naked necks get totally won over by their personalitits. I recently lost my black NN to cancer, and am brooding a few chicks to replace her because I missed her so much. Everyone else hated Emulka, said she was ugly and looked like a vulture (both things were true), but she was the sweetest thing, always coming up to me and trying to sneak into the house after me. So when these NN chicks move out into the yard and everyone tells me how ugly they are, I'll remind myself that they are only ugly on the outside (and they are nearly ugly enough to be beautiful!). Their personality (like Petey's) goes a long way!

Okay seriously guys- I will ship the eggs FREE ( just pay for shipping) if you want to hatch these things. I am so curious to see what a showgirl Easter egger would look like! It would most likely carry the NN gene... Just saying....

Back
Top Bottom