Petition drive to save Daisy’s Christmas

Should Memphis be pressured into give Daisy her cookies

• Yes

Votes: 49 84.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, just pointing out that there is a way to set the polls so that any member can see who voted for what.

It is already obvious that @duluthralphie rightfully believes that I am one of the "grinches" but he and all other members could have known for sure.

I prefer @Kiki 's polls which allow multiple choices and usually includes the option "with rum".
:love:lau

So....Daisy was perched on my backporch rail spying on me through the window...as usual. My three teenage Ninja turkey hens were in the back of the yard. Perfect time to share a cookie. Got my phone camera...out the door with the cookie. Held it up to show her what her little buddy baked for her. And....she grabbed the whole cookie out of my hand & ran off through the yard with it. No pics....even tho I chased her....

I don't blame her. She had to grab it quick before you changed your mind & ate the last one.

Are we taking her at her word that Daisy really got her cookie. . without photo evidence?
I've got my letter to Santa ready to hit the mailbox. .
Better talk me down before I drop it in. :old
Drop it, just to be safe.. ask Santa to investigate it.. he will know.

So....Daisy was perched on my backporch rail spying on me through the window...as usual. My three teenage Ninja turkey hens were in the back of the yard. Perfect time to share a cookie. Got my phone camera...out the door with the cookie. Held it up to show her what her little buddy baked for her. And....she grabbed the whole cookie out of my hand & ran off through the yard with it. No pics....even tho I chased her....
:lau

Back
Top Bottom