Pheasants... Do's and Don'ts.

Wow 250.00 a pair for red goldens?I get 50.00 a pair for young birds in the fall.Don't buy anything from him he sounds a little crooked to me.Even F1 red goldens don't go for that much.
In N.H.,Tony.
Really? Huh... He seems to sell out pretty fast.. I'll ask him about it could be a pair he got from someone he doesn't want or something like that... His calls were only $10 each which was the cheapest I could find in my around and they were full grown. I might of miss heard the price but I'm certain he said $250. Thanks for the information though.

The most exotic add so far is ayam cemani chickens and mearns quail. Got into Gamefowl and flew to Vegas with Mom for her bday then we took a limo to Utah n bought five trios from bill Roberts and made the gamecock magazine...

Thanks for the kudos.My silvers didn't breed this year.the male is super aggressive and I thought I was going to be over run with chicks from him and not 1 fertile egg.Did you check Richard Egerer in Brighton,Mi,Charles Hain in Montague,Mi,Charles Jackson in Port Huron,Mi,or Karl Kemme in Allendale.If you need numbersa let me know and I can pm them to you.
Any new birds added to your collection?
In N.H.,Tony.

Mearns,nice.Have you had any luck in raising any chicks from them?I'll have to check out your piece in the game cock.
I added reeves and rosellas to my collection this past year.I'm hoping to add berloiz silvers if I can get ahold of the guy.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom