PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

Hello everyone. How's everybody? Been very busy for the past few weeks so i had backread but i think i can still catch up.

Congrats jimmy on your new chicks. How are they doing?

My chooks are having health issues. One of my jg roo died and the hens looks ill too. I wonder if what's going on. It could be the weather or.... One possibility is one of our neighbors is trying to poison them out of envy. (they've done it before). Not to mention My father caught one neighbor trying to steal my chooks. He tried to sneak in the middle of the night but my father was still awake so he caught him.

You could post pictures and get people's opinion.

I have 2 Kabir hens 6 months old and got my first brown egg yesterday but it seems she pecked a hole in it or one of the other younger hens did it, anyway nice to see a brown egg amongst the white ones

ha guys , thanks for all the info , hope u can help, were in Cebu or in the Philippines , I can buy a small egg incubator that will hold 48 eggs , that has all I need in one,

Hi good guy welcome to BYC and the Philippines, I suggest you look online for an incubator there are suppliers in Cebu if not you will find in Manila

Check OLX Philippines. It has a lot of ads. Just search for incubators and specify Cebu. I was looking a couple of weeks ago and found quite a few, many new and some used. I would suggest getting one with a separate hatcher in the bottom. Some have just the egg cradles and no where for the eggs to hatch.

I will be in Cebu the last week of this month. I have an incubator that I brought from the US in my suitcase. It's small light-weight and works great. I am on my fifth batch of eggs for people around where I live. I do all the work and my wife gets all the money.

Jimmy

Back
Top Bottom