PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

ha jimmy, thanks for the info. I am bring one with me , will be in Cebu in nov , like to talk with you more after I get there , thanks so much....larry

ha jimmy, thanks for the info. I am bring one with me , will be in Cebu in nov , like to talk with you more after I get there , thanks so much....larry

I'm going to Cebu next week for the renewal of my daughters US Passport. Plan on staying about four days and try to get in a little fishing. Will be glad to talk with you when you get there. Just post on here and we will figure out a way to communicate.

Jimmy

@anjovi
good day sir, may i know how can i acquire that kind of bator or the model with almost 100 caps.

@anjovi
good day sir, may i know how can i acquire that kind of bator or the model with almost 100 caps

The capacity of the incubator I have only comes in that one size. It can be purchased online but, I don't think they will ship it internationally. However there are some good incubators available here in the Philippines. Check out the OLX website and do a search for incubators. Hope this helps.

Jimmy

Hi guys, iys been a while. Busy with work. :)

This is one of the EE from Oz, from trading duck eggs. :)

Back
Top Bottom