Photos of Pekin/mallard crosses does anyone have any?

the4heathernsmom

Songster
11 Years
Jul 1, 2008
east texas
We just hatched a couple of female Pekin/Mallard Drake crosses and would love to see any photos of any as chicks or adults that anyone else may have. Please share your pics with us we would like to see how they turned out as adults or what your chicks look like compared to ours. Thanks!!!!
tongue.png

I don't ..yet LOL
I've got two grown Pekin Hens and a 2 month old Mallard Drake, looking forward to their babies.
uhhh I can't believe you didn't post photos of your babies!!!
ep.gif

Michelle

I have to upload to the computer then transfer them to photobucket then try and find and copy the url to paste onto the post ugghhhh it takes FOREVER that is the only reason I don't put pics on here it is just too complicated and takes way too much time BUT I love looking at everyone else's pics!!!! They (BYC) should make it more user friendly and easier to post for "dummies" like me !!!!

It's pretty easy to use BYC's own uploader for photos.

In the blue section at the top of your page click on the "Uploads" link. Once the page comes up simply click the browse button, choose your photo and click on the submit button. The next page will show a thumbnail of your photo along with 2 links. Copy the Image link and then paste it into your message and voila! Much much easier than using photobucket :)

Michelle

woohooo you got it! Sweet photo of them!

My Pekin gals have figured out that my mallard is a drake, they keep stretching out flat on the water in front of him and cooing to him but he's too young and has no idea what they want LOL

Michelle

Here are a couple Pekin/Mallard drakes I have
46931_dscn2413.jpg

46931_dscn2412.jpg

I need to get on my sisters computer and then I can upload some pictures of the babies and females.

Back
Top Bottom