Pic Of The Week Information (POW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get about 15 - 20 submissions per week, so you can imagine that we're a bit backlogged (i.e., using submissions from July).
roll.png

The more POW submissions we receive the more picky we unfortunately have to be. If you submission was sent in before July then you should assume we decided not to use it and try submitting a different picture that is clearer / better than the last one. If it was sent after July, then it may still be on the waiting list.

I think you'll get arrested in most states except WA and HI if you submit anything other than a chicken.
big_smile.png
wink.png

We'd like to accommodate ducks, geese, etc. but we already get about 30 chickens submissions a week, so unfortunately can't accept anything other than chickens.

Quote:
Oh, so sad
hit.gif
as most ducks and geese appear to take better photos than chickens(well at least they do at my house)
wink.png

I throw down the gauntlet, I accept the challenge, I now have to take a picture that is so good of a duck, goose, etc. that all chicken entries will be green with envy and pale by comparison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom