[PICS] Bobo's Chicken Sweater on Vamp-A-Billy's behalf

Bobo is 5weeks old. Definately not eating him. My son picked him out before I knew about the death rate. We take him for walks and make sure he gets exercise to keep him in as good of shape as possible. He is the sweetest chicken, and all the others in that group follow him.

Ok, if you post a pic of a chicken in legwarmers, I will surely fall out of my chair. I just got a visual of Olivia Newton John singing Let's Get Physical!!! Vamp-a-Billy, you sure make this forum interesting.
D.gif

Do the wings actually go thru armholes? I can't tell from the photos.

That is really funny! And cute. I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I have no doubt it would be the straw that broke the camels back with my husband! It's bad enough that he and one cat are the only males in a house full of 12 females (counting all the critters), but if I dressed up the chickens he's be gone for good! He'd move out to his shop and we'd never see him again.

That's too cool though! Maybe I could have you make one for the rabbits though....hmmmm.

Quote:
ROFL for real
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
I had to have a coughing fit to mask the laughing at my desk. (about your comment above, not about your chicken wearing a sweater.)

My initial reaction?

"Oh my dear lord."

It's very cute
smile.png
and funny. He may need a polo for the summer, though... and ankle socks.

Cassandra

The sweater is hooked together aat the neck. the entire belly is open. The ties come under the wings and tie around the belly so there isnt anything going all the way around the wing like an armhole. I tried to make it as comfy as possible.
Your husband never has to know...dress the chickens and the bunnies...you know you want to.

Thats so cool! but, I think people would have even more questions about my mental state if they say me walking my chicken down the street in that.....
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom