Pics of Meyer EE's?

NotableNancy

Songster
7 Years
Dec 28, 2012
Pennsylvania
HI everyone! I'm new to BYC (and chickens) and just placed my order for 15 chicks from Meyer. I've become totally obsessed with chickens since chicken sitting for some neighbors. I ordered a huge variety of egg layers, hopefully all hens since I can't have roosters, but EE's have caught my attention.
I was wondering if anyone has any pics of EE's from Meyer they can share. Just wondering what they could possibly look like when fully grown.
My order doesn't arrive until end of April so until then I have to live vicariously through all of you and your pics!

Kind of an old pic but here are some hens I ordered from Meyer a few years back:

@ NotableNancy....I am also awaiting some EE's (from a different hatchery) and had no idea i would get this excited about them haha. I just wanted to say I like your avatar. We have a corgi as well they are such fun little dogs, he will be turning 8 on the 21st.

@ NotableNancy....I am also awaiting some EE's (from a different hatchery) and had no idea i would get this excited about them haha. I just wanted to say I like your avatar. We have a corgi as well they are such fun little dogs, he will be turning 8 on the 21st.
LOVE Corgis!! Mine is turning 9 right around the same time. He's still going for 1-5 mile hikes almost every day. He is a complete gentleman and would get another one in a heartbeat.
When are you getting your EE's? I can't believe I have to wait until April. But it's giving me plenty of time to learn everything I can.

I am getting mine the 23rd. I needed a few more birds to fill out my order so I thought why not, the kids would get a kick out of a few colored eggs and I have heard mostly good things about them. I only have 3 coming so I hope I get atleast one that is light colored not the dark partridge color. They are all pretty but I just prefer the lighter colored ones. What else do you have in your assortment?

Here's my little pullet from Meyer! She's the one second to the left in the last pic. Such a sweet bird! Have fun!

heres some
th
th
th
th
th
th
th

th
th
here a pair of little of a month or older ones
th

when they get angry they look like this
th
th
th

hope you like them

heres some
th
th
th
th
th
th
th

th
th
here a pair of little of a month or older ones
th

when they get angry they look like this
th
th
th

hope you like them

Wow... such a beautiful group! I ordered 4 and was hoping they wouldn't all be the same color. It's nice to see they have so many different kind. I still may end up with similar coloring but I'll love my new little girls just the same. thanks for posting!

Back
Top Bottom