Pics of my girls and chicks

Linda, those are really beautiful birds! They all look so healthy and happy. And all that nice green grass to much on. It's so dry here and our grass is dormant (possibly dead in spots). The only green we have is around the flower beds where I've been watering. Lucky you!

Quote:
Sure is,I was given him a couple of weeks ago, told he was a young drake, called him, Mike the Muscovey, then mercy me its a girl....now called Mercy the Muscovey!

We just got 8 muscovy ducklings at an auction. The drakes have a much redder face once grown up. We also picked up 9 Runner ducks. They make me laugh.

What a peaceful flock you seem to have!! I envy your green, green grass as well- ours is parched and dormant. Ah well, love all of your pics
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Sure is,I was given him a couple of weeks ago, told he was a young drake, called him, Mike the Muscovey, then mercy me its a girl....now called Mercy the Muscovey!

We just got 8 muscovy ducklings at an auction. The drakes have a much redder face once grown up. We also picked up 9 Runner ducks. They make me laugh.

I love runner ducks, soo funny, always look as though they are in such a hurry and forgotten to do something important......

Quote:
Thanks Menageriemama, they are good girls I have to admit, glad you liked the pics, could not take all the girls as they kept moving (must be camera shy!).

Quote:
Hi "Sis" thank you, your grass sounds really parched, we have had such a lot of rain here this year (nothing new in that then!). The girls are all healthy and happy and such characters!

Back
Top Bottom