Pics of my Hound...

Sparklecoon

Songster
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
North Carolina
This is Henny my Irish Wolfhound. I'm completely enamoured with this darling. She is the sweetest girl I've ever met.

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture015.jpg

hugs.gif
I SO wish we could have a dog...but we are allergic to cats first and dogs second. Poor DH was on a nebulizer when we adopted a cat...so we GOT chickens. He has NO reaction whatsoever to the chickens...brooder in the house and all!!

Give Henry a sloppy kiss from us!!

Last edited:
That is the next dog on my list! I've had 2 afghans (one lived to the ripe old age of 14) and I currently have an italian greyhound. I just love sight hounds! I would also like to have a borzoi and a scottish deerhound. Not everyone has the patience it takes to keep these kind of dogs, although I know that wolfhounds are more mellow than most.

Elizabeth

She's super mellow. Unfortunately, wolfhounds don't have a very long lifespan. I believe it's generally between 6-8years. We adopted her in January at three years old so hopefully she'll live to a ripe ole age.

beautiful hound, I've always admired these dogs and would take one home with me in a minute.

Henny is a VERY lovely girl! Not too long ago I read a novel where the "narrator" was an Irish Wolfhound. It was a wonderful book about the love between human and dog. It was called "Sight Hound". If you like to read, I'd recommend it.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom