Pics of my new snake rack, and some new pics of my snakies

I love them! We have a Desert Tortoise named Rocky, our neighbor gave him to us a couple years back. I just recently heard that their illegal is that true?

Madison, that shows coming up soon! Im leaning towards a ball python maybe, there are too many things to choose from, haha. I wont know til I get there, you can help push me in the right direction!

Quote:
I'm like foaming at the mouth with excitement over here, Jordan! I'm going to be there like in LINE before they even open the doors. I want first dibs. ahaha. A ball python? Oh god we'd have so much fun picking out one of those! What's your list of possible critters to take home? hehehe oh the fun...

I want a pair of leopard geckos, either tangerines or blizzards, hopefully adults or sub adults that can breed by next year. and I'm looking for an adult or sub adult female normal western hog, but those are hard to find. And a pair of albino western hogs, but those are pricey, I'll probably have to save up for a few months before I get those beauties... Or I could skip on the leo's and albino hogs and get an adult pair of corns. If they have something crazy awesome, like hypo lavenders *drools* I might have to do that...

Last edited:
Quote:
Too bad you aren't closer to Southern Illinois. I would fix you right up with an adult pair of corns.
wink.png

Quote:
I'm like foaming at the mouth with excitement over here, Jordan! I'm going to be there like in LINE before they even open the doors. I want first dibs. ahaha. A ball python? Oh god we'd have so much fun picking out one of those! What's your list of possible critters to take home? hehehe oh the fun...

I want a pair of leopard geckos, either tangerines or blizzards, hopefully adults or sub adults that can breed by next year. and I'm looking for an adult or sub adult female normal western hog, but those are hard to find. And a pair of albino western hogs, but those are pricey, I'll probably have to save up for a few months before I get those beauties... Or I could skip on the leo's and albino hogs and get an adult pair of corns. If they have something crazy awesome, like hypo lavenders *drools* I might have to do that...

Im really really really anxious! GAH! My sister wont get there that early, haha. First dibs are the best, but you can only attack one table at a time! Yeah, a ball python would be fun. But lord knows Im poor so it couldnt be too fancy, haha. I think our day is going to consist of us going through everything we want but cant afford, haha!

Awesome! I love the way leos feel. AHH, albino hoggies would be amazing dude. They're so awesome. Hum da dum.... I remember quite a few adult snakes last year, so you might be in luck!! I've got a few here carrying the hets for hypo/poss lav, but they're staying here!
tongue.png

Quote:

Im really really really anxious! GAH! My sister wont get there that early, haha. First dibs are the best, but you can only attack one table at a time! Yeah, a ball python would be fun. But lord knows Im poor so it couldnt be too fancy, haha. I think our day is going to consist of us going through everything we want but cant afford, haha!

Awesome! I love the way leos feel. AHH, albino hoggies would be amazing dude. They're so awesome. Hum da dum.... I remember quite a few adult snakes last year, so you might be in luck!! I've got a few here carrying the hets for hypo/poss lav, but they're staying here!
tongue.png

What time are you going to get there? Cause I'm really going to be there right at the opening

Back
Top Bottom