Pics of my two Bantams and my three monsters...

aimee

Songster
12 Years
Feb 27, 2007
Lake WaConDa, NE
...I mean my three standards.

The Frizzle is four weeks old, the other bantam is about five weeks. Not sure if they're boys or girls yet and I'm not sure what type the light colored one is either.

munchkins.jpg
munchkins1.jpg

Here are my monsters, they're six weeks old.

Sophie (Buff Orphington)
sophie.jpg

Lily (Ameraucana)
lily.jpg

Dixie (RIR)
dixie.jpg

Sophie with Lily
sophielily.jpg

I have 6 RIR. They can be a hassle at times, but they are ok. I love frizzles!! ~read my siggy~ Here are some pics of my chickens!
MY ARAUCANA HEN CARAMEL-
Caramel.jpg

MY BANTAM FRIZZLE COCHIN HEN ROSE-
rose.jpg

MY BANTAM FRIZZLE COCHIN HEN SNOWFLAKE-
snowflake.jpg

Hi Chickens, those little frizzles you have are the best looking little fizzle cochin chicks I have ever seen. Post a picture again when they get grown........ I would love to see them as adults! I think your Caramel chick on the top of the page is really an EE chick. Go onto www.ameraucana.org to see some of the different color varieties of true Ameraucana......under the link "photo". Nice chicks! Hey, I love my chickens too! Good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.

Those frizzle are too cute. I can't wait until mine feathers out more. Every day at look and see what else is starting to curl out. The feathers on his/her head are starting to come in a little and are sticking straight out.
love.gif

As for the three standards, Sophie is actually the leader of the group. It's hard to tell from the pics but she's also larger than the other two. But even when they were all the same size, you could still tell she was in charge.

Where did y'all get the frizzles they are so cute! ALl of my Co-op within driving distance (5 of them) are not carrying any. :-( I don't want to order 25 chicks from McMurray just to get two frizzles!
wink.png
Any input anyone?? Thanks!

I got my Frizzle from the local feed store. They don't order them in special. This one was just there when I stopped and looked at the assorted Bantam chicks. The wing feathers had just started coming in and had a little bit of a curl to them, I just had to buy him/her.

Back
Top Bottom