Pics of Steven at Ft. Jackson (Pic - Heavy!!!)

Quote:
You don't know the half of it and I'll bet everyone is tired of hearing it lol~!!! He just called and will be home in 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!!

We will never be tired of hearing about Steven. he belongs to all of us ............ even my boy (13) admired the uniform... he is hoping to join the army cadets when he goes back to school..........

Quote:
My cousin just got back from his first tour in Iraq (and he's ready and chomping at the bit to go to Afghanistan now.), and he's stationed at Ft. Leonard Wood.

Congratulations to Steven!

hit.gif
I did good until I saw those pictures of him with the red eyes!!!! Such good pictures, glad he will be home soon!! Enjoy him!!!!!!

It was all I could do to hold myself together Thursday night when I was leaving after Family Day, that is when he lost it. I did fine until he hugged me at the airport on Friday and I came unglued. Even the baggage check guys were trying t make sure I was ok. One of them asked me if this "GI" was giving me a hard time! LOL I said no, he's my son and I just don't want to leave him.

i so enjoyed your story with your son... i know he came home today and i say congratulations.. you have done a wonderful job raising him.. i see his face and still see a child but he is growing into a fine man, and be glad he has the emotions. he will be a very caring husband and father to a special someone .. someday.. great job you have done. i am so proud of you both

Back
Top Bottom