Pics.. What kind are they! Bantam cochins!

nursecat9

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
Hi everyone! I'm enjoying my 33 BC, but I got an assortments, and some I just have no idea what they're going to be by their markings. I have searched all day for picture of baby bc, but have had limited luck.

Can you show me yours? Please? As you can tell, I'm not the most patient person waiting to see what they'll turn out to be!
he.gif
Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited:
These grew up to be white, with a couple of blue feathers leaking through.
31816_cochin_2_wk.jpg

ETA: you can't just brag about that many little fuzzy butts all in one place, and then not show us pictures! Have mercy, please!

Last edited:
So you wanted pictures......
droolin.gif

28231_p1010350.jpg
28231_p1010352.jpg
28231_p1010355.jpg
28231_p1010368.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone has any pictures of red cochin chicks, and I'm also wondering about 2 other chicks who are completely black except for their little yellow butts! I know my little black cochins kind of look like pinguins right now with their yellow chests, but I can't find chicks that are completely black. I also have a couple that have brown heads and brown mixed in with their yellow chests. I'm not sure if they're birchens or not...its hard to find chick picks. Feathersite has some good pics...but not reds and some are hard to see detail feathering. I'm going to try to get some better pics tomorrow in the daylight. Some of their wings are feathering, and it looks like I have about 8 to 10 roosters.

Back
Top Bottom