Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

HI Barney you are very handsome
He says 'Thank You'.. Lil baby jumps up on the roost to greet me and get his lovin'.. or chases me around for attention. He's on my lap or feet or back all the time.. Thinks I'm his hen!
Yesterday he was taking his new duties quite seriously.. At 13 weeks old. Found 2 brand new eggs in the nest he made this morning.. the cochin girls like him.

0B2604F4-4A6E-4937-9285-DF45EC0171FC.jpeg

Matilda perched on my knee

He says 'Thank You'.. Lil baby jumps up on the roost to greet me and get his lovin'.. or chases me around for attention. He's on my lap or feet or back all the time.. Thinks I'm his hen!
Yesterday he was taking his new duties quite seriously.. At 13 weeks old. Found 2 brand new eggs in the nest he made this morning.. the cochin girls like him.
That's awesome! He's quite the guy! What breed is he I thought I saw feathers on his leg ?

That's awesome! He's quite the guy! What breed is he I thought I saw feathers on his leg ?
You did see feathers on his legs! The truth is, He's the grandson of K.E. my first lil bantam anything. His mom and dad are from K.E. and a mixed BR hen named Sara.. but they look pretty much the same as K.E. kids by my BCM hen.
Meet K.E. It's all his fault! All of his barred offspring have been sold as quickly as they hatch, Except King Wheaties.. King Wheaties is Barney's dad.(he's the guy in the second photo)
keandpumpkin.png
20220614_154824.jpg

You did see feathers on his legs! The truth is, He's the grandson of K.E. my first lil bantam anything. His mom and dad are from K.E. and a mixed BR hen named Sara.. but they look pretty much the same as K.E. kids by my BCM hen.
Meet K.E. It's all his fault! All of his barred offspring have been sold as quickly as they hatch, Except King Wheaties.. King Wheaties is Barney's dad.(he's the guy in the second photo)View attachment 3197425View attachment 3197424

Back
Top Bottom