Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

I'm sure @casportpony will help you with the cropping, if you enter it in the calendar contest.
The problem is with the aspect, it cannot be expanded or cropped on the one axis any further without cutting out portions. If I had a newer version of Photo Shop I could 'expand' it - unless casportpony has Photo Shop ? ;)

I told Mama and the kiddos they needed to pose again for me to retake it, they asked me "where's the mealworms?" - guess I need to go shopping haha!

Dink the Clown loves her mama, haha!!

IMG_0863.JPG

Always worth trying! That really is just a perfect picture 😍
Thanks

Sophia 4 yrs old and first time broody, she just wouldn’t give up and after a month she was looking horrible.

So I went into Peavey Mart (like TSC) and they had chicks, I brought home those four pullets and shoved them under her 🥰

She immediately started eating and drinking and brooding her babies. They were almost 3 weeks old there, today they are 3 weeks old ❤️

She has been a stellar mama 💕

Thanks

Sophia 4 yrs old and first time broody, she just wouldn’t give up and after a month she was looking horrible.

So I went into Peavey Mart (like TSC) and they had chicks, I brought home those four pullets and shoved them under her 🥰

She immediately started eating and drinking and brooding her babies. They were almost 3 weeks old there, today they are 3 weeks old ❤️

She has been a stellar mama 💕
That's so sweet! Looks like Sophia's loving her mommy time ❤️

Back
Top Bottom