Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

FAN LOVER - Mini taps on the fan to let us know to turn it on for her
DSCN3111.JPG

Cruella (right) and her sisters first time exploring the great outside! 💕
Niger is perfectly hidden behind Jackie (left), with only her black crest peaking out.
View attachment 3578325

Cruella is ready for her close up.
View attachment 3578326

She was not expecting that gust of wind to come in, and quite frankly no one else was either .. except me with the camera to get this whacky hairdo on Cruella :lol:
View attachment 3578328
Congratulations on winning picture of the week!

Cruella (right) and her sisters first time exploring the great outside! 💕
Niger is perfectly hidden behind Jackie (left), with only her black crest peaking out.
View attachment 3578325

Cruella is ready for her close up.
View attachment 3578326

She was not expecting that gust of wind to come in, and quite frankly no one else was either .. except me with the camera to get this whacky hairdo on Cruella :lol:
View attachment 3578328
Congratulations on POW 💕

Are they Polish?

Ravioli doing her daily ritual of pretending to lay an egg. *sigh* sadly she hardly ever does anymore. She even sings the egg song. Lucky she’s such a cutie, she can enjoy henopause here with us in peace :loveView attachment 3643554
How old is she? I have a few oldies like her💕

How old is she? I have a few oldies like her💕
I love when people let their hens live out their old age in peace. To be honest I am not 100% sure if her age, but I think somewhere around 3 or 4. We are her 3rd home. I don’t know the story on her first home, but we adopted her from a neighbor who wanted to kill her because she was an egg eater. It’s a long story, but I think she was laying really thin shelled eggs. We got her in March and haven’t had much of a problem with that, but the past 2 months probably she really hasn’t laid much. She’s happy and healthy otherwise, I think it’s just her time to slow down. Which is okay with me, she’s a sweetie.

Back
Top Bottom